Wouldn’t it be nice if accumulating wealth, avoiding debt and retiring rich was as simple as playing Monopoly?
Alas, that’s not the case. But it is possible to use some of the same techniques gamers use to make your money life a bit easier. As it turns out, there are lots of simple tips and apps you can use to help you do everything from creating an emergency fund to investing in stocks.
In this week’s “Money” podcast, we’re going to talk to one of my favorite podcasters: Joe Saul-Sehy of Stacking Benjamins. Joe’s going to give us the lowdown on some cool tricks, tips and apps that can help you save more and spend less with maximum efficiency and minimum hassle.
As usual, I share the broadcast booth with longtime financial journalist and fellow podcaster Miranda Marquit.
Sit back, relax and listen to this week’s “Money” podcast!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RadioPublic | Stitcher | RSS
Want more information? Check out these resources:
- “New Bank Offers More Interest to Active People“
- “The 7 Best Investment Apps for Beginners“
- “7 Great Tools to Help You Get Out of Debt“
- “Grow Your Savings in 2020 With These 5 Tricks“
- “Save on Every Single Purchase With These Tricks“
- “Marooned at Home? Earn Some Cash Playing on Your Computer“